Integration Software Engineer
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is an API company that enables secure digital business. Our APIs modernize business processes by bringing together information exchange with the way employees, customers and partners want to work. We are headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our software development team at our NJ headquarters. As a Senior Software Engineer and a member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for developing integrations of our enterprise-class SaaS/PaaS systems for leading cloud ecosystems, along with providing ongoing enhancements and troubleshooting for these integrations. You will actively interact with other technical and product management staff. In addition to working from established specifications, you will contribute creatively to the design process and take ownership of software development for assigned feature sets.
DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, this full-time position will be a hybrid between our Morristown headquarters and the successful candidate’s home office. We are not offering relocation for this position and are restricting our search to candidates who will be able to commute to our NJ office.
- Leverage DataMotion APIs and protocols to develop integrations, widgets and SDKs with leading third-party cloud platforms including but not limited:
- Microsoft Power Automate, Business Central, Dynamics and Office 365
- CRM: SalesForce, HubSpot, Pega
- Contact Centers: Avaya, Genesys
- Office applications: G-Suite, ServiceNow
- API Marketplaces: RapidAPI, Azure Marketplace, AWS Marketplace
- Serve as the technical lead for integrations that are outsourced to 3rd party specialists
- Collaborate with other internal departments (e.g., Developer Advocacy, Operations, Support, IT) as a subject matter expert
- Provide draft documentation of new integrations and work with our technical writers to publish How To guides and blog articles on our website
- Work with a formal software development process and repository using Azure DevOps
- Consistently meet product development goals and timelines
Requirements – ability to perform all the items listed in the Responsibilities section above, plus:
- 3+ years of experience in integrating web applications
- Expert in HTML and XML
- Hands-on experience using Azure DevOps or similar software development and delivery environment
- Experience applying strong security practices in application development
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, and a high aptitude for problem solving
- Able to work as a team player with product developers and operational personnel
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically Scrum and Agile methodology
- Experience with a major cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Experience with TFS as source control
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile platforms including iOS \ Android
- Experience building and deploying mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Mobile frameworks for React Native, Ionic, and Flutter
- Frontend experience: Angular, React \ React Native, Vue, Next.js
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Git source control
- Computer Science: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “INTEGRATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2021-D” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.