Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is an API company that enables secure digital business. Our solutions modernize business processes by bringing together information exchange with the way employees, customers and partners want to work. We are headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
We are looking for a Business Development/Partner Manager with extensive experience in building, leading, and managing partnerships with independent software vendors (ISVs) and global systems integrators (GSIs). This role will report to the Vice President of Sales.
Your responsibilities as Business Development/Partner Manager within the North America market will be to build executive and field relationships with ISVs and GSIs. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with partners, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth, major strategic agreements, and overall end-customer adoption across financial and healthcare market segments. You will possess the business background that enables you to engage at the CXO level, the channel experience to understand the needs and capabilities of the partner, and the sales background needed to easily interact with customers and sales/field reps. You should think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
The ideal candidate for this position excels in a dynamic environment and is a confident communicator. You can articulate the company’s mission, solutions, and business value clearly and persuasively to customers and prospects. DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, and depending on the location of the successful candidate, this full-time position will be either fully remote or a hybrid, based at our NJ headquarters. We are not offering relocation for this position.
- Assist with establishing a strategic business development plan for target market segments
- Build relationships with ISVs and articulate our value to their customer base
- Serve as a key member of the business development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral for industry and service campaigns
- Understand the technical and functional requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal product team to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Engage partners’ field sales organization, channels, and end-customers to create and drive new revenue opportunities for DataMotion
- Manage and drive joint sales engagements between partners and the DataMotion sales teams
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior executive management team
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
Requirements – ability to perform all the responsibilities listed above, plus:
- 5+ years of sales, business development and/or partner management experience
- Previous experience working within the GSI and/or ISV ecosystem
- Experience in roles that have quotas and key performance metrics
- Experience engaging C-level executives and managing such relationships
- Experience presenting and articulating concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience driving revenue through partners with structured programs
- Good understanding of operations in the financial services and healthcare verticals and integration of APIs, data transfer, file transfer and secure communication
- Established and demonstrated relationships/rolodex of executives and senior technical decision makers at ISVs & GSIs
- Strong experience in a start-up environment
- Business or Software/Computer Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT 2021-A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.