Strategic Account Executive:
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is an API company that enables secure digital business. Our APIs modernize business processes by bringing together information exchange with the way employees, customers and partners want to work. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ.
We are looking for a true hunter, entrepreneurial Strategic Account Executive with extensive selling experience in the Financial Services software market vertical. This is an individual contributor position reporting to the VP of Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position excels in a dynamic environment and is a confident communicator with the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, solutions and business value to enterprise customers and partners. We are looking for somebody who thrives in a fast-paced PaaS/SaaS environment but also can sell to decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
This full-time position is intended to be remote indefinitely. We do not expect and are not offering relocation.
- Expand DataMotion’s customer base and drive new business in the Financial Services vertical from prospecting to close
- Consistently meet or exceed bookings and revenue quotas
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with customers and channel partners to extend customer reach and drive new business opportunities
- Stay informed about DataMotion’s competitive landscape and how to sell the differentiating value of our solutions
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts for the target market and report sales performance in the CRM
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals in the Financial Services market vertical
- 10+ years of consultatively selling SaaS and/or PaaS products and solutions
- Good understanding of Financial Services operations and integration of APIs / Data Transfer / File Transfer, and Secure Communication
- Current, actionable rolodex of executives and senior technical decision makers at Financial Services organizations
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Understanding of metrics and how to use data to drive sales and make informed decisions
- Business or Software/Computer Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission plan
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Strategic Account Executive – Financial Services 2021-A” subject line. Your application will not be considered without a resume.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.