Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is a rapidly growing cybersecurity company operating primarily in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, government, and call center markets. We are in Morristown, NJ. DataMotion is looking for summer sales Intern This position reports to the VP of Sales.
DataMotion Sales Internship is a PAID program over the course of the summer, offering firsthand experience in inside sales and general sales while delivering a meaningful customer experience. Our sales internship program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience by gaining practical business-to-business in the cyber arena. You will gain insight on a career in inside sales and work directly and indirectly with the sales team on a variety of sales projects.
You may/will also complete a small project that addresses critical business issues relating to sales with the support of sales leadership & team.
This full or part time position is based in DataMotion’s Morristown, NJ headquarters in a hybrid work environment.
What Is in It for You
Sales intern experience provides professional-level learning in the following areas
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Management
- Assist in the execution strategic planning and brand marketing initiatives across the Product lines
- Manage workflow and information between lead generation vendors and Outside/Field Sales
- Coordinate the new product development process
- Collaborate with Sales to develop profitable sales plans
- Develop deployment materials for the Sales Playbook
- Sales Analytics and Business Solutions
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
- Enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university at time of internship.
- Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours
- Sophomore pursuing a degree in Business, Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Finance preferred. Other majors will be considered field
- Strong Computer Literacy knowledge/familiarity with Microsoft Tools (Excel, Power BI) or related tools.
- Developed Communication Skills
- Action Oriented with Time Management capabilities
- Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to work in a challenging environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule available