Lead Generation/Inside Sales Representative
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. provides SaaS and PaaS solutions that redefine how organizations collaborate and share information with their customers and partners. Leaders in financial services, healthcare, insurance, government and call center markets leverage our SaaS services to accelerate their business processes through modern, secure digital exchange. Our PaaS connectors and APIs extend our technology, allowing developers, software vendors and system integrators to rapidly and seamlessly enhance their solutions. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ.
DataMotion is looking for a proactive and aggressive Lead Generation/Inside Sales Representative. This is primarily an outbound prospecting position. The ideal candidate excels in a dynamic environment and is a confident communicator with the ability to drive demand for DataMotion products and solutions in a variety of ways, including cold calling campaigns and qualifying inbound lead activity.
DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, this full-time position will be based in our Florham Park headquarters. We are not offering relocation for this position and are restricting our search to candidates who will be able to commute daily to our office.
- Make 75-100 calls/day and document the calling activity with details into a CRM and other sales enablement tools, as appropriate
- Under the guidance of a senior sales executive, develop the optimal mix of outbound prospecting functions (i.e. phone, email and social media) that will provide the best conversion metrics to conversations, meetings, and opportunity creation for sales
- Coordinate a timely handoff of each lead to the appropriate sales team members
- Stay informed about DataMotion’s competitive landscape and how to sell the differentiating value of our solutions
- Process inbound sales for small accounts
- Recent experience (1-3 years) in a lead generation role with significant efficiency, volume and quality demand
- Call center or inside sales experience highly desired
- Understanding the basics of lead qualification methodologies, such as MEDDIC or BANT
- Ability to work with call scripts, e-mail templates, and target lists
- Comfortable on the phone in cold call situations
- Experience performing research on target companies under the direction of a senior sales representative
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing automation tools, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual performance goals
- Desired: experience selling SaaS and software products in the cybersecurity space
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Free access to the gym at DataMotion’s headquarters
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Lead Generation/Inside Sales Representative 2020-A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE