Integration Technical Manager
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is an API company that enables secure digital business. Our APIs modernize business processes by bringing together information exchange with the way employees, customers and partners want to work. We are headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
We are looking for an experienced Integration Technical Manager to join our engineering team at our NJ headquarters. As an Integration Technical Manager and a member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for delivering integrations of our enterprise-class PaaS systems for leading cloud ecosystems, along with providing ongoing enhancements and troubleshooting for these integrations. You will actively interact with other technical and product management staff. In addition to working from established specifications, you will contribute creatively to the design process and take ownership of the deliverables needed to publish integrations for use by our customer base.
DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, this full-time position will be a hybrid between our Morristown headquarters and the successful candidate’s home office. We are not offering relocation for this position and are restricting our search to candidates who will be able to commute to our NJ office.
- Leverage DataMotion APIs and protocols to develop integrations, widgets and SDKs with leading third-party cloud platforms including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Power Automate, Business Central, Dynamics, Office 365
- CRM: SalesForce, HubSpot, Pega
- Contact Centers: Avaya, Genesys
- Office applications: Google Workplace, ServiceNow
- API Marketplaces: RapidAPI, Azure Marketplace, AWS Marketplace
- Serve as the technical lead for integrations that are outsourced to 3rd party specialists
- Collaborate with other internal departments (e.g., Engineering, Operations, Support, IT) as a subject matter expert
- Provide draft documentation of new integrations and work with our technical writers to publish How To guides and blog articles on our website
- Work with a formal software development process and repository using Azure DevOps
- Consistently meet product development goals and timelines
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Translate business requirements into clear technical specifications and coordinate with developer resources to design the target solution.
- Create project plans in cooperation with Ecosystem Experts, Service Delivery Managers and Account Managers.
- Develop and implement tools, processes, standards and functioning methods to meet technical needs
- Managing the technical project lifecycle including deadlines, deliverables, documentation and reports.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of integrations within the defined budget.
- Monitor technical activities and update project plans.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for in-house and outsourced integration teams.
- Communicate clearly the progress of the project to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Requirements – ability to perform all the items listed in the Responsibilities section above, plus:
- 5+ years of experience integrating web applications
- Expert in HTML and XML
- Hands-on experience using Azure DevOps or similar software development and delivery environment
- Experience applying strong security practices in application development
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, and a high aptitude for problem solving
- Able to work as a team player with product developers and operational personnel
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically Scrum and Agile methodology
- Experience with a major cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Able to select, manage and lead integration contractors
- Project management skills: Time management, Risk management, Negotiation skills, Technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile platforms including iOS / Android
- Experience building and deploying mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Mobile frameworks for React Native, Ionic, and Flutter
- Frontend experience: Angular, React / React Native, Vue, Next.js
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Git source control
- Computer Science: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “INTEGRATION TECHNICAL MANAGER 2021-A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE