Account Executive - Healthcare
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. is a Platform as a Service company that enables secure digital business. Our APIs modernize business processes by bringing together secure information exchanges between employees, customers, and partners the way they want to work. We are headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
We’re looking for a true hunter, a driven Account Executive with an extensive background in selling within the clinical healthcare software sector, someone who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. This is an individual contributor position, reporting directly to our Vice President of Sales.
As Account Executive – Healthcare, you’ll report to our Vice President of Sales, working to build and nurture your own sales pipeline within our health sales team. You’ll collaborate closely with our marketing team to uncover fresh opportunities. You will bring a background in selling software solutions within the healthcare industry, preferably with API, PaaS and SaaS solutions. Your responsibilities will include driving the sales process from qualifying new prospects to managing deals to closure.
Our sales team is an important part of our go-to-market strategy. It allows us to broaden our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. Our goal is to create an organized sales experience that engages prospects in a consultative dialogue, allowing us to understand their unique needs and challenges.
What you will do at DataMotion:
- Manage new customer acquisition and drive new revenue
- Prospect to build and maintain your pipeline
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contract process
- Sell solutions to the architect/developer audience and provider organizations
- Make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Manage 30+ projects/deals at the same time and close ten deals a quarter (on average)
- Use Microsoft Dynamics
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS and PaaS sales experience and experience selling and closing complex technical solutions to healthcare organizations.
- Experience selling integrations and applications to the healthcare vertical.
- An understanding of healthcare systems (Epic, Cerner) and healthcare interoperability (HL7/FHIR/Direct Secure Messaging/XDR).
- Experience with new customer acquisition, driving new revenue, and managing 25-50 deals. You know how to partner with marketing and do your own prospecting.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process aligned with our team framework.
- Healthcare experience is preferred for regulated healthcare data, interoperability, aggregation, HIE, or digital health applications connecting providers to payers and patients.
- Ability to drive the sales process from qualifying new prospects to managing deals to closure.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience with clinical interoperability and Direct Secure Messaging is a plus.
- Business or Software/Computer Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission plan
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(K) plan
- Paid time off
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-HEALTHCARE 2023-A” in the subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.
We aim to maintain a diverse and representative workforce across all job levels, recognizing that our inclusivity enhances the quality of our product.
DataMotion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any other category protected by local, state, or federal laws.