As 2022 wraps up, Team DataMotion is reflecting on another incredible year. From launching new products and services, to expanding our customer base and team – 2022 has been a year of innovation and growth. Looking back on the past 12 months, we’re grateful for our amazing customers, talented team, and all of those who’ve supported us along the way. Join us as we unwrap the year’s top moments and look ahead to what’s in store for the future.
2022's Top Moments
1. We introduced our No-Code Experience, which is designed for simplicity and timely deployment. DataMotion CEO Bob Janacek reflects on the reasons why the engineering team was motivated to develop a no-code solution:
“…in looking at market conditions, it is obvious that the impact of the ‘Great Resignation’ has stretched our customers’ development resources too thin. The team at DataMotion stepped back…and concluded that our best approach was to develop the No-Code Experience. This experience brings the solution to market quickly, and results in compliance wins immediately” (DataMotion Launches No-Code Experience for Simple Secure Data Exchange).
Learn more about no-code development, its benefits, and use cases through our eBook, No-Code Development: Unlocking Your Digital Potential.
2. We hosted our first hackathon to promote teamwork and challenge participants to develop innovative solutions using the DataMotion Platform – the successful event helped to drive ideas for some of our next generation features! The fun continued post hackathon as participants teamed up to beat Morristown’s Trapdoor Escape Room. We look forward to another great hackathon in 2023.
3. We traveled to the Civitas Networks for Health Conference in San Antonio, Texas. Team DataMotion networked with colleagues to discuss the value DataMotion brings to public health agencies and others across the healthcare ecosystem. Sales team member Doug Rubino said,
“DataMotion has led the industry in secure and compliant exchange for over 20 years. Our secure message center enables the frictionless, secure, and compliant flow of sensitive information among disparate individuals and organizations. Within healthcare, we also operate as a Health Information Service Provider (HISP) where our platform serves as an on-ramp for the DirectTrust Network…The Civitas conference has always been a favorite of mine and this year’s event did not disappoint”.
4. We featured our secure message center in a video series. Subject matter expert Christian Grunkemeyer provides an overview of the secure message center and reviews a real-life use case of the product in action:
a. Part 1 – Introducing DataMotion’s Secure Message Center
b. Part 2 – Security, Compliance, and Ease of Use: Meet the Secure Message Center
5. We attended the National HIMSS Conference which joins together peers and experts to develop and learn from the relationship of health and technology. DataMotion’s Director of Sales Success said,
“DataMotion is at the forefront of helping health insurance payors communicate seamlessly and securely with their members through secure, natural, familiar ways of communication. Digital communications via chat, email, and document sharing applications have become rapidly normalized, and will continue to expand in the coming years”.
Looking Ahead to 2023
As we look forward to 2023, Team DataMotion is thankful for the successes of the past year and the support of our customers and team. 2022 was incredible, and we’re excited to continue building on these successes in the next year. Customers can expect:
- Next Generation Secure Forms: No-code builders to easily develop, publish, and distribute secure forms. The secure forms allow for an unauthenticated response, providing bi-directional communication over any channel.
- DataMotion Integration Gateway: Create connections to the enterprise systems our customers use daily – providing seamless secure communication.
- Workflow Builder: Provides enterprises with the ability to route and map content, and pre and post process content for their unique workflows.
- Secure File Sharing and Collaboration: Securely exchange and collaborate on one or more files with internal or external organizations.
- Reporting and Analytics: A data warehouse to provide users with reports and dashboards with tracking and key metrics surrounding their secure content exchange.
Here’s to an even brighter future!