At the end of 2020, we announced changes to the way our customers can learn about, trial, and buy DataMotion services. We introduced our customer self-service center, the first of a series of transactional APIs, and the DataMotion mobile app. And now, we are pleased to introduce a feature specifically to enhance the experience for front-end developers – the ability to purchase our secure message delivery API directly through our website.
The secure message delivery API is designed for organizations and software development teams who need to enable compliance in their apps, portals, or workflows with one-way secure messaging, without wasting hours of development time. Our latest release allows you to immediately begin using the secure message delivery API with an automatic $25 credit deposited to your account. This credit allows you to make API transactions until your balance gets to zero. When you’re ready to get started (or when your balance gets low) you can enter your payment information to deposit additional funds to your account.
With this simpler payment procedure, you no longer need to go through the sales team in order to purchase this API. Nor are you required to wait for someone from our team to manually refill your balance every time it gets low. In short, you no longer need to keep a hawk-like watch on your balance to ensure it is refilled prior to reaching zero. For those who often work well into the night, our self-service portal is open 24/7. Feel free to deposit funds to your account at 3:00 AM, during the Super Bowl halftime show, or in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner.
You also have the option to set up a recurring payment that immediately refills your account whenever your balance falls beneath a certain threshold—one that you customize. The process for setting up your first payment is easy—here’s how:
- Visit https://datamotion.com/portal
- Click “Login” to log in or create a DataMotion account
- Click “Try” in the secure message delivery tile
- Click “Payments”
- Enter your company address
- Click “Next”
- Select if you would like to set up an automatic refill or a one-time payment
- If you select “Automatic Refill,” enter the balance that should trigger an automatic refill, then select the refill amount
- Enter your credit card information. Please note, you can only add one credit card at a time to your account
- Enter your company’s billing address
- Click “Finish”
- Your payment will begin processing. Once it is complete, your funds will be automatically added to your account
For more information watch the short demo video below, which walks you through setting up your automatic payments.
So, there you have it. You spoke, we listened, and we’re excited to bring this new update to you, and hope that you enjoy the new features and changes! For detailed information on the pricing of the secure message delivery API, please visit our pricing page. If you have any questions about our payment processes or need technical assistance, please contact support.
Now, go ahead and start building your next project!